No products in the cart.
• 300GM of venison back strap or eye fillet cleaned
• 2 table spoons cajun seasoning
• 1 table spoon oil
• 1 small zucchini
• half red capsicum
• half green capsicum
• 1 small red onion
• 1 broccoli head
• half teaspoon garlic
• half teaspoon ginger
1. Place venison into a plastic freezer bag.
2. Add cajun seasoning and toss around so it’s all covered.
3. Hear oil in pan till hot place venison in and seal all sides.
4. Place venison into oven for around 10 min on 180dg.
5. Cut all veggies into chunks add to pan that venison was cooked in.
6. Add garlic and ginger turn to medium hear a stir all round till veggies are cooked.
7. Pull out venison and rest for 5 min, then slice into 5mm strips.
8. Place veggies on plate then lay meat on top ready to eat