No products in the cart.
• 1 eye ﬁllet or steak
• 1 tablespoon cummin
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• Salt and pepper pinch
• Pinch Chilli ﬂakes ‘if you like hot’
1. Get freezer bag or bowl
2. Add all ingredients into bag/bowl
3. Add venison and cover with spices
4. If you can leave for a few hours
5. Heat oil in pan and add venison
6. Turn after a minute each side or until your preferred doing.
7. Take outa pan and rest for few minutes
8. Slice up into thin slices if ﬁllet
9. Serve on nice fresh salad or as a snack.