No products in the cart.
• 2 sheets of puff pastry
• Semi sun dried tomato pesto
• Jar of char grilled vegetables
• 100g of venison back strap ﬁ nely sliced
• 150g feta cheese
1. Thaw out the sheets of pastry cut each sheet in half. Roll each end of the pastry until 1cm thick.
2. Spread the pesto on base of the pastry then add drained char grilled vegetables add the crumbled feta cheese.
3. Cook in a preheated hot oven 240 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. Seal the venison on a hot frying pan and then spread the venison over the cooked tartlet.