No products in the cart.
• Chuck of venison back strap, rump
• Couple bacon rashes
• 1 carrot diced
• 1 stick celery diced
• 1 onion diced
• 1tbs garlic
• Pinch salt and pepper
• 1 can crushed tomatoes
• 1 can bake beans
• ½ cup red wine
• ½ cup beef stock
1. Roll meat in flour.
2. Heat pan so hot add little oil then add meat and seal all sides.
3. Place meat into cook pot, make sure pot not to big cover with bacon.
4. Mix all other ingredients together and poor over meat make sure meat is.
5. Fully covered may need to add more stock.
6. Put in slow to moderate oven for 2 hours test to see if cooked.
7. Will dry out little due to no fat but bacon and sauce will help stay moist.
8. Serve with mash potato.