No products in the cart.
• 200g venison mince
• Can of diced tomatoes
• Dried brought cannelloni tubs
• 80g butter
• 1/2 cup plain flour
• 500ml of Milk
• 1 cup shredded cheese
1. Fry of onion celery and garlic.
2. Add mince to the onion garlic and celery mix cook until brown.
3. Add the can of diced tomatoes and simmer.
4. In a separate medium saucepan melt the butter until it bubbles, on a low heat add the plain ﬂ our and stir until the mixture is combined.
5. Slowly add the milk and stir continuously until all of the milk is used and the sauce has thickened. 6. Stuff the cannelloni tubes with the venison mixture and lay the cannelloni in an oven proof dish.
7. Spread all of the bechamel sauce over the tubes of cannelloni then sprinkle with cheese.
8. Cook in a moderate oven for 25 minutes or until the tubes are soft.