No products in the cart.
• 500g Mince
• 1 Grated Carrot
• 1 Onion Finely Chopped
• 1 x Egg
• ¼ Cup Tomato Sauce
• 2 TB Worcestershire Sauce
• ¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
• 2 TS Curry Powder (More can be used if you like a stronger ﬂ avour)
1. Mix all ingredients together and allow to stand for at least one hour for ﬂ avours to enhance meat.
2. Form mixture into patties and lightly coat in Plain Flour.
3. Spray cooking plate and on a low heat cook hamburgers.
4. Arrange on Turkish bread or Hamburger buns to suit.
5. We used as ﬁ llings salad leaves, tomato, grilled cheese, fried onion, bacon, egg, pineapple and aioli as a sauce.