No products in the cart.
2 in stock
CURRENT ISSUE (Feb/Mar) | ON SALE NOW
Issue 81 Volume 16, No.1
Look out for Zac Bartell’s excellent photo of a Tasmanian fallow buck photo on the front cover!
• Read all about Nick Daly’s successful solo backpack hunt in the Victorian high country where he takes a lovely sambar stag
• Rachael Leeson has a good day over Magoo and Conor’s hounds shooting a dream stag
• Daniel Skeggs takes his first trophy, a 12 point QLD red stag during the rut, a trophy to be truely proud of
• Read about Rick Suttons successful sambar bowhunting adventures
• The Bearded bush man runs us through how it use to be and give us some inspiration on how he thinks we should be bringing our kids up in this modern world
• For a young man Darcy Galliano has sure taken some lovely critters with his bow and seen some amazing sites, come with him on his life adventures as he runs us through what it’s like to live the dream
• We should all be inspired by the way Brenton Leeson explains his lifetime obsession with the mighty sambar which lead to him taking one of the biggest sambar trophies of all time last year
• Converted… The tail of Bethanie who now gets the whole hunting thing after being converted with a new found passion for being in the bush and hunting deer
• Always expect the unexpected as Stephanie Watt found out
• Our deer species we discover this issue is the Mazama or Brocket Deer
• Gary Innis explains the Otago red stag dynasty and why it has so many hunters addicted to come back year after year.
• 7 days in Gun Basin NZ, Joel Fulton’s DYI tahr hunt was a dream come true
• Clinton Smith tells us what we can can expect on a hunt for the first time in central Asia chasing Ibex
• A tale about hunting with Passion and Prey Outfitters for huge Hungarian fallow bucks last year
• We have Neil McCormick’s moose and caribou hunt in British Columbia, Canada
• Crimpy tells us what a privilege it is to hunt in the shadow of a leopard.
• Plus all the regular features and more