No products in the cart.
20 in stock
CURRENT ISSUE (Jun/Jul) | ON SALE NOW
Issue 83 Volume 16, No.3
Our cover shot is Jesse Polkinghorne admiring his magnificent Sambar Stag
• Peter Smith sure was the lucky one when he turned up an impressive hog deer stag during the Covid19 crisis
• James Bath takes us on his first Tasmanian fallow deer hunt
• From across the globe Andy Isles travels to Australia from Austria to hunt with Paul Boag and shoots a lovely wide stag with big tops
• Russ Cornall closes out the Australian Deer Grand slam with an impressive Chital Stag in FNQ
• Sharelle takes a trip with Gary Maggs the Mountain Man of Sambar Deer in the Victorian High Country
• Scott Argento shoots a lovely fallow buck for the wall
• Vale – Dennis Beale one of Australians pioneer hog deer hunters
• Food Glorious Food – Gerard Abrams give us the how too for eating well on back pack hunting trips
• We review some really neat products from OSA and Raytrade
• This months deer of the world we discover is South Americas Pampas Deer
• Penny takes us on a winter Tahr hunt with some friends where they had some unforeseen life threatening moments on the wilderness hunt
• Peter Burke says Do it! Uncle Pete travels as a guest to witness a hunt on the legendary Otago red stags in New Zealand guided by Chris McCathy
• Sean Chick tells us about his Bulgarian Bonanza
• Did you know you can hunt game in Dubai? Erich Mueller explains his amazing trip
• Chris Burns takes us on a Namibian adventure
• Our recipe this month is Jefro’s Duck Ragu
All this and more in issue 83 of Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine!
Grab your copy today!!