No products in the cart.
CURRENT ISSUE (Sep/Oct) | ON SALE NOW
Issue 84 Volume 16, No.4
What’s in the Mag:
Our cover photograph is a fantastic handheld shot for Jamie Stevens of an overspread Sambar stag
• 2020, read about what a year it’s been for Rob Strecker, battling bush fire to taking a stylish 30”+ stag over Strecker hounds
• Cam Barrett gives us his Roar Adventure on the Queensland red’s
• Lachlan Henstock scores big with a high country trifecta
• Last years story comp winner Jonathan Davies gives us the run down on his double up
• Young Emily Wann finally gets her turn on the reds with Justin Wann
• All the stars aligned when Daniel Lorenzini went for a solo sambar hunt
• Longtime Wild Deer contributor Neil McCormick takes his grandson Jack Bearman out to secure his first fallow buck on his birthday
• Huntress Jacquii Ferling connects with the Chital of a lifetime
• Zalil Jestrimski educates us on the difference between Wild Dogs and Dingos and how ALL Dingos are protected in Victoria except on private Land. The statistics and information in this article are a real eye opener that gets you thinking.
• Helen Manteit takes us on her birthday red deer hunt in the mountain ranges of South East Queensland
• We give readers a quick run down on the exceptional qualities and how Swarovski has reinvented the binocular with their new NL Pure range of binoculars
• Our deer of the world this issue is the smallest deer species in the world, the South American Pudu
• Red Deer crazy Gary Innis talks of the free range Red Deer Dynasty in the Southern Alps of NZ with super guide Chris McCarthy
• Chris Owen also tells of his free range Red Deer hunt in NZ where he and his mate both take quality stags
• Hunts rarely come any tougher than sheep, this time in British Columbia Chris McCarthy takes to the mountains in search of Dirty Mike in part one of the epic adventure
• Let Mr Swazi himself take you in search of Man-eaters, through the back blocks of India on the Jim Corbett trail, taking with them the actual rifle Jim Corbett used to kill so many legendary man-eaters that terrified entire villages and killed hundreds of people, this is a tale not to be missed
• Rapid Effects creator Joel Fulton and daughter Tahlia head to the United Kingdom to successful take some trophy roe deer
• Rick Nagle finds himself in Zimbabwe on a Non – Trophy Elephant hunt
• Reah Walsh will teach you how to make Venison Pot Sticker, Yummo!
All this and more in Issue 84 of Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine, grab your hard or digital copy today!!