No products in the cart.
CURRENT ISSUE (Jun/Jul) | ON SALE NOW
Issue 83 Volume 16, No.3
Our cover shot is Jesse Polkinghorne admiring his magnificent Sambar Stag
• Peter Smith sure was the lucky one when he turned up an impressive hog deer stag during the Covid19 crisis
• James Bath takes us on his first Tasmanian fallow deer hunt
• From across the globe Andy Isles travels to Australia from Austria to hunt with Paul Boag and shoots a lovely wide stag with big tops
• Russ Cornall closes out the Australian Deer Grand slam with an impressive Chital Stag in FNQ
• Sharelle takes a trip with Gary Maggs the Mountain Man of Sambar Deer in the Victorian High Country
• Scott Argento shoots a lovely fallow buck for the wall
• Vale – Dennis Beale one of Australians pioneer hog deer hunters
• Food Glorious Food – Gerard Abrams give us the how too for eating well on back pack hunting trips
• We review some really neat products from OSA and Raytrade
• This months deer of the world we discover is South Americas Pampas Deer
• Penny takes us on a winter Tahr hunt with some friends where they had some unforeseen life threatening moments on the wilderness hunt
• Peter Burke says Do it! Uncle Pete travels as a guest to witness a hunt on the legendary Otago red stags in New Zealand guided by Chris McCathy
• Sean Chick tells us about his Bulgarian Bonanza
• Did you know you can hunt game in Dubai? Erich Mueller explains his amazing trip
• Chris Burns takes us on a Namibian adventure
• Our recipe this month is Jefro’s Duck Ragu
All this and more in issue 83 of Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine!
Grab your copy today!!
You must be in it to win it, enter some of our exciting competitions!