No products in the cart.
• 2 side of ribs cut into easy to handle and eat (fallow or sambar)
• 1 cup brown sugar
• ¼ tomato sauce
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
• ¼ cup rum
• ½ cup sweet chili sauce
• 2 tsp garlic crushed
• ¼ tsp salt and pepper
• ¼ cup oil
1. Pre heat oven to 170 deg or on slow BBQ making sure not to hot or it will burn.
2. Clean and cut ribs into easy to handle.
3. Mix all ingredients into large bowl.
4. Add ribs and cover with marinade and leave for 1 hour or overnight.
5. Place into baking dish and cover with foil.
6. Put into oven for 30 minutes.
7. Get a spoon and keep pouring hot marinade over ribs to make sure they don’t dry out.
8. Pull out of oven and ready to eat, but for more flavour put on char grill on BBQ for a couple of minutes each side to give it a Smokey rich flavour .