No products in the cart.
• 200g venison mince
• Can of diced tomatoes
• Cup of pasta (small sized pasta)
• 1 litre of vegetable stock
• 1/2 cup of frozen peas
1. Dice up onion celery carrot and garlic. Fry in a medium sized frying pan until soft , and the mince venison and cook until brown then add can of tomato and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta.
3. Once the pasta is cooked drain and put back into the large pot add the venison and vegetable mixture along with the vegetable stock and peas. If the liquid absorbs to much just add a bit more stock cook for 10 minutes.
Serve with hot crusty bread