No products in the cart.
• 2 Tablespoons of oil
• 1 Onion sliced
• 1 Teaspoon of garlic
• Pinch of salt and pepper
• 300g of sliced venison
• Can of sliced mushrooms in butter
• 1/4 cup of pouring cream
• 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add sliced onion, garlic salt and pepper until onion softens then add sliced venison and cook until sealed each side.
3. Once sealed add your can of mushrooms, cream and Worcestershire sauce, stir until it bubbles and thickens slightly.
4. Serve with mash potato.